Alaska Culinary Vacation: August 10 - 17, 2019
From USD $6,390.00
- Duration: 8 Days
Standard price includes:
- 7 nights charming hotel and lodge accommodations (double room occupancy)
- 2 cooking classes with award-winning chefs
- All breakfasts, four lunches, and two dinners, including the meals prepared in your cooking classes
- Guided tour of local farms
- Guided tour of Kahiltna Birchworks Factory
- Guided Kachemak Bay wildlife viewing and oyster farm visit
- Admission to Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center
- All transportation mentioned in itinerary
- Group airport transfers in Fairbanks and Anchorage on first/last days of tour
Standard price does not include:
- Mandatory travel medical insurance, including emergency medical evacuation
- Drinks, snacks and remaining meals
- Optional activities outside of tour
- Discretionary gratuities
- Solo travelers must book the private room upgrade. You do not have to book this if you travel with a friend and are willing to share a room.
- This trip is confirmed with a minimum group size of four.
- If you are interested in a private trip on alternate dates, please click on the "Contact us" button to discuss availability and pricing.
- Please wait to purchase your airline ticket until we confirm your reservation.