Standard price includes:
- 8 nights accommodation in a 5-star riverfront hotel, a 4-star boutique hotel, and a riverside resort (double room occupancy)
- 3 half-day cooking classes with expert instructors
- All breakfasts, 7 lunches and 2 dinners
- Guided sightseeing in Bangkok and Chiang Mai
- Sightseeing entrance fees
- Visit to elephant conservation center
- All ground transportation mentioned in itinerary
- Airport transfers in Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Chiang Rai
- Domestic airfare from Bangkok to Chiang Rai
- Expert bilingual tour leader and guide
Standard price does not include:
- International airfare
- Mandatory travel medical insurance, including emergency medical evacuation
- Massages and optional activities
- Drinks, snacks and remaining meals
- Discretionary gratuities
- Solo travelers must book the private room upgrade. You do not have to book this if you travel with a friend and are willing to share a room.
- If you are interested in a private trip on alternate dates, please click on the "Contact us" button to discuss availability and pricing.
- Please wait to purchase your international airline ticket until we confirm your reservation.