Japan Culinary Tour
From USD $5,890.00
- Duration: 9 Days
Standard price includes:
- 8 nights (double occupancy): 6 nights 4-star hotels and 2 nights traditional Japanese-style inns (ryokan)
- 2 cooking classes (soba noodle class and farm cooking classes)
- Tasting walk through Nishiki Market
- Street food tour of Osaka
- Traditional tea ceremony
- All breakfasts, 4 lunches (includes lunch prepared in farm class), and 6 dinners (includes dinner prepared in soba noodle class)
- Expert bilingual tour guide
- Sightseeing entrance fees
- All ground transportation for activities included in itinerary
- Group airport transfers from Narita or Haneda International Airports to Tokyo hotel at beginning of tour and from Kyoto hotel to Kansai or Osaka International Airport at end of tour
- Overnight luggage transfer from Tokyo to Kyoto
- Flights to and from Japan
- Mandatory travel medical insurance, including emergency medical evacuation
- Private room upgrade
- Drinks with meals, snacks and miscellaneous items
- Sightseeing entrance fees that are not included on the itinerary or indicated as optional
- Solo travelers must book the private room upgrade. You do not have to book this if you travel with a friend and are willing to share a room.
- Small Group Add-On: Pricing for this trip is based on a minimum of three guests per trip. A surcharge will apply for groups with two people.
- If you are interested in a private trip on alternate dates, please click on the "Contact us" button to discuss availability and pricing.
- Please wait to purchase your international airline ticket until we confirm your reservation.